The Westcot APC (A
are) is your solution when the need is supporting surge capacity at fixed hospitals or as actual temporary cots used in field hospitals and first aid stations. This tall procedure height bed has the patient at "working" height for your professional healthcare responders. No need to bend over during procedures.
are medical cot is meant for reuse over extended periods of deployment at fixed or portable disaster shelters, portable hospitals and first aid stations, and overflow assisted living facilities and anywhere a fully functional cot is needed.
Meeting the FEMA guidelines and ADA compliant.
Made in the USA.
Specifications: Westcot APC Active Patient Care
- 450+ lbs working capacity
- Spun Tube Ends
- Heavy Duty Leg Locks on all legs
- Reinforced Decking with Hook and Loop Springs
- Safety and Instructional Labeling
- Patient Restraint Belt
- Stow on Board Safety Rails Available
- Mattress meets FED STD 1633 for Material Flammability
Comfort and Patient Benefits
- Spring and Deck Design
- 2" Convoluted Foam Mattress
- 32" x 80" Sleeping Surface
- Active Patient Care Procedure Height - 28"
- 2 Position Trendelenburg Foot Elevator
- 5 Position Head Elevator with Locking Cord
- Lightweight Rust Proof Aluminum Frame - 38 lbs
- Folding Design for easy storage - 34" x 42" x 10"
- Stow on Board IV Pole
- Water Proof, Antimicrobial Mattress
- Packed Inside Disposable Linen Set Available