Open Size - 80" x 30" x 18" Tubular frame made from powder coated steel. Weight capacity up to 450 lbs. Separate 4 position adjustable head elevation. Two safety side rails personal and a belongings zipper pouch attaches with Velcro straps are included. The foam padded cover is made from waterproof and washable fire retardant material. No assembly required - just unfold the cot and in just seconds it's ready to use. Case pack 1. Talk to use about adding your agency's name to the cot to help prevent the equipment from walking away, minimum 100 cots and adds additional costs.
Ideal for a emergency first aid stations, setting up a Functional Needs or Specialty Medical Shelters. As a general rule, people who require special medical care should be transferred out of typical emergency shelters, if possible. But you still may need about 5 Functional Needs Cots and Bariatric cots to accommodate stable shelter victims where this minor accommodation is all that is required per shelter of 500 people.
See the matching deployment rolling cart. It makes it much easy to quickly move and set up/ take down the cots. (note the picture shows red cross logos but are also shipped blank.
Note Ordering Cots During a Disaster:
Understand that manufacturers don't have thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of cots and blankets sitting in warehouses waiting for the next disaster. Much of the disaster supplies they do have on-hand are already on contract for agencies that did plan for an emergency.
During a Disaster:
A.) Any available stock will go very quickly Please know that most existing stock is committed to FEMA or other agencies.
B.) Is on a first-come, first-serve basis - based upon payment.
C.) Usually will be gone within 24-48 hours.
Disaster contractors know this when they sign agency contracts, but still try to order only when the disaster strikes. Large disasters occur around the country almost every month. Manufacturers also can't ramp up to meet a large request and fabricate finished product in days. Our reason for pointing this out, is that since cots need o be deployed within hours of a disaster announcement, your organization / agency should plan for, budget, order and locally store emergency supplies like disaster cots before a disaster strikes your community. . Ask us about how can help you prepare for a disaster and also how we can supply your needs during an event. We even have a 24/7 priority disaster customer line for existing customers to help with resupply and additional support during emergencies.
- Open Cot Size: 80" x 30" x 18" with mattress to meet ADA wheelchair transfer requirements.
- 450 lb. Capacity
- two inch thick removable mattress with impervious cover
- Mattress is Fire Retardant and can be sanitized along with the rest of the cot. (Saving thousands in future costs)
- Cot provides elevation for head or foot at one end.
- Side rails are included and are removable, as needed during use.
- Cots feature a carry handle
- Sealed bedding sets for the cots in 10 packs available here PK-P270500.
Shipping and Storage
- The cots come boxed and folds to 9 inches by 31 inches by 41 inches.
- Weight: 39 lbs. each
- 10 cots per pallet. Figure 22 pallets per full-sized tracker/trailer or 220 per trailer.
- Convenient rolling storage 5 cot cart, available for easy deployment and take-down from drills. See our product PK-P62041.
is your single source supplier for disaster shelter supplies and effective management. Contact us today with any questions - Before your next disaster.
Shipped 1 per box 48" x 28" x 6" Estimate 5 cots per pallet.